- Standard View
The stone/stucco 35'X 50' 2.5 story mill, built in 1862, has been in the Lesher family since 1888. In the late 1970's, it was still owned and operated by a Lesher, Clarence. The mill is still a custom mill featuring Wayne Feeds.
The mill closed between 1981 and 2006, the range of years displayed by the first and second picture.
Closeup view of the mill's receiving and dispersing side.
Late afternoon photo of the retired mill, still kept in prime condition, gives the appearance it could open it's doors and be open for business tomorrow.
The miller's house, barn and outbuildings are across Conner Rd. from the mill.