- Standard View
The one side wall and partial end wall remaining of the former mill owned by Harvey Graves in 1883.
The end wall with perhaps the inlet or outlet arch lined with brick. It was a relatively, ornately constructed mill.
The side wall, about two stories high and the attached end wall on the right.
The miller's house nearby.
This may not be either the inlet or the outlet arch, but an open doorway to inspect and work on the exterior waterwheel. The square in the wall most times indicates an axle shaft for an exterior waterwheel protruded through the wall with a mounted waterwheel attached. The deep hole below may signify room for a large wheel to turn, an exterior wheel pit. The square hole can be seen in the first photo also.
Notice the square hole in this photo of the upper portion of the endwall remains. GPS: 39' 43.64N, 76' 00.07W 400' elevation